Posts Tagged tax

Unfiled Tax Returns: What Do You Do?

by McNair Law Firm, P.A. The United States has a voluntary income tax reporting system.  U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and businesses here must annually file income tax returns with the IRS, reporting their “worldwide income”, deductions, and their “net taxable income”,

Read more